2011 Summer Wedding Special!!!


2012 Wedding Special!!!


Digital Wedding $899


DVD of all images with all the rights to print your pictures however you choose.

All day photography, Assembly Formal Shots, ceremony, reception, and personalized shots.

Full day assistant.

If you have Flash Please go to mattporath.com for more details! Otherwise please scroll down the this page to look at some of my Wedding Photography work and the Pricing and Packages.

Best of 2008

OneWed Best of 2008 Award Winner OneWed Reviewed Vendor 2009

Spring is nearly here!!!

The 2011 Wedding season is nearly here! I'm sure I'm not the only person in Minnesota that is looking forward to the end of the snow and cold and ready for some sun! This last Saturday (March 19th) the temp was up to 50 degrees! I celebrated by driving to one of my favorite State Parks, Banning State Park. We did some hiking and climbing through the cliffs and rocks, and up though the "kettles". The kettles are a amazing feature of the park. They are circular and some you can drop into and climb through the bottom. Others and be climbed up. We were glad we brought the cleats for our boots or we wouldn't have made it too far as there was still a lot of ice. But at the end of the day we both agreed that we felt that summer sun feeling on our faces and both got some color to our skin!
I know its raining cats and dogs out there now but I'll take it over the snow, I just hope the temp stays above freezing so nobody has to shovel one more time!