2011 Summer Wedding Special!!!


2012 Wedding Special!!!


Digital Wedding $899


DVD of all images with all the rights to print your pictures however you choose.

All day photography, Assembly Formal Shots, ceremony, reception, and personalized shots.

Full day assistant.

If you have Flash Please go to mattporath.com for more details! Otherwise please scroll down the this page to look at some of my Wedding Photography work and the Pricing and Packages.

Best of 2008

OneWed Best of 2008 Award Winner OneWed Reviewed Vendor 2009

I am not the Weather Man!

So after using a cigarette lighter to unfreeze my garage door locks, and walking the snow (SNOW!) I realized my weather predicting abilities aren't to great. I think I was biased in my opinion though, in hoping for spring I forgot that its still around the corner. Be careful out there, there is ice under the snow and it's slippery. If you have 4x4 like me today's the day for it.
Matt